| |In Focus: Our Monthly Radio Program
| Join ABC's Circle of Support |
MAKE A DIFFERENCE in the lives of the many people who are visually impaired or blind by joining the Association of Blind Citizens Circle of Support. Please review the information below to find the level that fits your budget.
To help us form our Circle of Support an increasing number of individuals and businesses are supporting the Association of Blind Citizens with their donations. By donating, you can directly affect the lives of blind and visually impaired people. We would like to extend an invitation to you, your business or foundation to join our circle of contributors. Donations of cash, stocks and other securities and airline miles should be made directly to ABC and can be sent to P.O. Box 246, Holbrook, MA 02343. If you are donating airline miles, please call 781-961-1023 for transfer instructions.
Circle of Contributors
$15,000 & Above
Other ways in which you could contribute include:
- Stock donations
- Donating vehicles, RVs, property, time share units, boats, aircraft, computers and surplus inventory or any other tangible goods. See DONATE A VEHICLE TO ABC
- Airline miles for a disabled person(s) to attend medical appointments, adaptive recreation events or special conferences.
- Becoming a corporate sponsor .
- Helping the Association of Blind Citizens purchase needed adaptive equipment .
- Sponsoring an outing or program activity .
- Sponsoring or contributing towards our new internship program .
- Chairing a fundraising event . · Volunteering your time .
- Make your gift in honor of a friend, mentor or someone that you respect and admire.
- Make a gift in memory of a friend or loved one.
For more information please contact us at:
email@example.com or call John Oliveira at 781-961-1023
All Contributions are deductible to the extent allowed by law. Fed ID 04-3519977